What is Mathmedia?
Mathmedia is a subscription-based streaming service that gives members unlimited access to entertainment, including millions of movies, songs, books and games.
Why is there a charge from Mathmedia on my credit card?
Mathmedia gives new members a free trial, so they can discover the platform first-hand. You will not be charged during the free trial. However, once the trial expires, you will be charged the monthly membership fee, as per the terms and conditions, if you do not cancel.
I don’t remember signing up, why am I being charged?
If you see a charge from "mathmedia.net" on your card statement, but don't remember signing up, please check if someone in your household used your card details to register. If not, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, making sure to include the dates and amounts of the charges, as well as the following information, if possible:
- Your first and last name, as well as any other names associated with the card which was charged.
- Any email addresses that may have been used to sign up.
- The last four digits of the card being charged (if you have a joint account or multiple cards linked to the same statement, please include the last four digits of those cards as well). Please do not send full card numbers.
Refund claims must be sent no later than 60 days from the date of the contested payment.
I signed up for a free trial. Why was my credit card charged?
Sometimes a $0.01 or $1 hold may be applied to your credit or debit card. This is not a charge but a pre-authorization hold which is used to validate your account and will be released within 5-7 business days.
What is the refund policy for Mathmedia?
Customer Satisfaction is our main priority. That’s why our refund policy is simple: If for any reason, you’re unhappy with Mathmedia, contact our customer support team and they’ll be happy to assist you. We grant full refunds - no questions asked - for any of the following reasons:
- Technical issues: You were unable to enjoy your membership due to technical issues stemming from Mathmedia.
- Fraud: Your card was used by someone other than the cardholder.
- Payment Error: You were erroneously charged by Mathmedia.
- Forgot to cancel: If you forgot to cancel your membership after your free trial expired and you haven’t used Mathmedia since, we’ll give you a full refund. No problem.
How do I cancel Mathmedia?
If you’re sure you want to cancel, you can do so in one of three easy ways:
In the Members’ Area
- Log into Mathmedia with your username and password.
- Navigate to “My Account” in the left-hand panel.
- Choose “Membership”.
- Select “Cancel Membership” and follow the steps provided.
- Click on the Live Chat widget below to instantly connect with one of our customer service agents.
- Simply email us at email@example.com and our team will take care of the rest. You will receive an email confirmation once your request is handled.